Constant spring removal

A handy person from North Carolina says:
Hi, thanks for reviewing, I need to identify the replacement parts for my windows. The constant spring on the right side has broken and I can't seem to figure out how to get the two plastic pieces that can contain the spring to move. I removed the lower spring, but the plastic piece does not slide. And I have broken the upper piece, not wearing in Paris functionality, but that would be nice to replace as well. Can you identify what part I need and more importantly tell me how to get the spring retainer off?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8447.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8446.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8443.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8445.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8444.jpeg
Sorry, voice to text is very spotty. Trying to identify the parts I need here are some additional photos. I removed the lower screw, but cannot seem to figure out how to get these plastic pieces off.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8451.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8450.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8449.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8448.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

It looks like you may have the 15-111 pivot shoe. If that's the case, you'd want the 1/2" Series 160. The video below will demonstrate how to make a cut-out in the window track so that you can remove your hardware. 

Hi Emily, thanks so much for the quick reply. The cut out is not a problem, the problem is actually with the spring housing. It sits at the opening, but once I remove the screw, I can't get it to move. Camlock piece moves freely and
If I could get the spring housing out-of-the-way, it would come out easily. The spring is the part I need to replace. I just can't get the spring part out to Photos showing what I'm trying to remove or attached. I have already cracked the upper of the two pieces they look the same.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8451.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8450.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

With a flat-tip screwdriver and hammer, tap down the one cover overlapping the top cover. If you have needle nose pliers, slip it under the nylon cover and twist the side that is open to release housing. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks! I'll give that a shot and get back to you! I ordered other parts from you and the latches worked perfectly. The pivots required some minor modifications, but worked fine as well.
Great site, and great customer service THANK YOU!!!!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your order! I'm glad we could be of help. Good luck with the repair and let us know if you need anything else! 

Thanks again! SO you were correct, remove the lower screw, push down on the lower cover, then remove the now exposed screw for the upper guide. They then both come out, along with the cam lock, with just a little finagling! Will be ordering the replacement parts now.
LOVE this site and your awesome customer service!!
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.