Contact SWISCO

A friend says:
I need a quote for 4 channel balance's. The stamp on the one's I need to replace is 29DS 48L. I understand that you have to custom make double spring balances so an estimated time to receive them would be appreciated also.
The balances will need your 19-002 top and 15-004 bottom fittings.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! You are correct, given that your balances have a double spring and a 29DS 48L stamp, these will need to be custom made assemblies. I would just like to confirm that the length of your metal channel is 30".

It would also help to see a photo of the existing balances to ensure we are providing you with the most accurate replacement. Especially given that custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

A friend says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29DS48L
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN6021.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN6022.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN6020.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN6011.JPG

Thanks for the photos! I am working on getting the order link made up for the (4) requested balances. Although, I would like to confirm one final measurement. The depth of your bottom shoe looks a bit smaller than 1-3/32", however, that could just be because of the way it appears in the photos.

Once we've double checked this measurement I'll be able to get that order link forwarded right over to you. Take a look at the diagram below for reference. Please type the measurement out as it is difficult to confirm using the photos of the tape measurer.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

A friend says:
It is definitely 1-3/32"

Thanks for confirming this information. I've just forwarded a link with a quote for the (4) requested balances. Although, I do want to make you aware that since your balances have a winged top, they will be assembled with the 19-005 Channel Balance Top.

You'll be able to use the provided link to review the quote and place the order for the requested balances. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.