Crank Handle Replacement

A contractor from Washington DC says:
hi i'm looking for this part of the window, i need like this part that has the bigger fitting hole, the one in the package doesn't work. if u have please let me know. I need 4 left and 4 right.
I need both parts, folding handle crank with cover.
4 pices of left and 4 pices of right
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D6FF270B-0F7B-4A28-BF80-CEF77AF4EA67.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need you to write-out the exact diameter of the opening in your handle that attaches to the operator base. It would also help to see a top-down photo of the operator with the window open so that the entire assembly is visible, which would help us determine which handle and cover options would be compatible. Thank you! 

Okay, I'm sending more pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A0AD88D-753A-4E42-AF0D-CE54E52B397B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6ACA8D3D-C082-41BC-910E-BFFF8FC647E7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3E2A20AF-5A4A-4A8E-AC3F-02DF36508857.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ADD65C38-3D03-49F4-9668-79D6F086C307.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6EB41A2-BF2D-483F-A55D-D5450BED62EB.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. Unforutnately, we can't make out exact dimensions from photos but your operator resembles one of the Encore style operators shown in our video below depending on the type of fitting at the end of the long arm. Both pairs are used with the 39-375 and 39-376 handles and covers, which attach to 11/32" diameter operator splines. Take a look and see if these could work for your application. 

Width measurement
Width measurement

View of the handle extended
View of the handle extended

Side view
Side view

So, the 39375 and 39376 I already bought from you, and the one in the packaging in the first photo I sent you, but it didn't work, the hole that fits the pin is small, it would have to be wider, 3/8, like the photo in I'll send it now, and the cover, if it's 1/16 bigger than the 39375 and 39376, will be perfect.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8A7E2DD7-120A-4E1F-B51C-7F2142E7C9B8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B1DB5EF0-13FA-4CCD-999E-87307FEB33D5.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

The only handle we have with a 3/8" bore size is the 39-104, but this is used on a very specific kind of operator. It also does not fold like your original part. I'm sorry that we are not able to offer a close match in the size that you're looking for.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.