Crank out window lock latch

A home owner from International, Falls, Minnesota says:
The lever broke off my crank out window. It is the lever that locks, the window securely closed. I am looking for the replacement holder and a new lever for a window. It swings to the left and locks on the right side of the window when you are inside the house facing the window The first picture in this group of pictures is the correct piece that I need to replace in my broken window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! There is a chance that we have a replacement lock that could work for your window, however, I'll need to see a photo of the lock completely removed from the window to determine the correct fit.

Are you able to send a photo of the lock removed from the window?

A home owner from International, Falls, Minnesota says:
The latch part number is 40 508 two and the housing mechanism part is 40 5121. I believe I am missing the piece that connects the latch lever to the slide bar?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg.png
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Your window latch resembles the 38-099 and 38-100 LH and RH Truth Lock Assembly. Carefully review and compare the dimensions to your existing locks to determine if these may work as replacement for you.

Dimensions for 38-099
Dimensions for 38-099

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.