Crank window adjustable arm

A professional from Michigan says:
Hello, I run facilities at a large apartment complex, and we have several crank windows on site. One of the parts I am unable to locate is the aluminum rod with two screw in ends on either side, adjusting the length of this rod. What would this part be called?

Thank you!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Sorry, but I'm having a little trouble visualizing what you are describing. Can you send a picture of the part in question? Can you also go into a little more detail in regards to its function? We'll do our best to narrow things down from there. 

A professional from Michigan says:
This part attaches to the window as well as the frame, and has two adjustable ends to allow the window to close and seal properly. Circled photo attached. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7123.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That appears to be a security arm of some kind. These are often used to limit how far a casement window like yours can open. We don't sell this exact type, but we carry a few parts that function along similar lines. See our 39-398 or 39-398SS.

How to Install a Sash Stop Device on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Install a Sash Stop Device on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.