Custom 751 availability

A professional from Pittsburgh says:
This is a balance from a SEMCO wood double hung. The code on the balance is 30HB BSI Inc. The balance is actually 32 3/16" long.

I would like to know if you carry this balance/ shoe combination, or if your model 751 will work as a replacement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frank@windowFactory.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you confirm that you're only measuring the metal channel? I ask that because the metal channel should measure 31" long based on your stamp, not 32-3/16". Is there an identical window in the house so that you can check that balance's length? 

The balance shown here will have to be a custom order since it uses the 15-197 shoe. We will just need you to weigh the window sash and get back to us with the precise weight in order to determine the proper strength option for your replacements. 

A professional from Pittsburgh says:
The sash weighs 25.34 pounds; the current balance is a 30HB from BSI.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. We can custom make you the Series 751 with the 15-197 shoe and 30HD stamp. A pair of balances with this stamp will support a sash weighing 23 to 29 pounds. However, the length of the metal channel will be 31", not 32-3/16", long. We can't promise this balance will work for you if the metal channel length differs so you may want to check an identical window in the house to be safe since custom orders are nonrefundable. 

With that said, I'm going to email you a purchase link and price quote for (2) balances made to the specifications that I mentioned above. 

A quick learner says:
I need the following #751 balances with the special shoes:

2@ 36 TG
8@ 30 HD
16@ 24 HD
6@ 28 HD
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Sure, I'll email over a purchase link right now for your requested quantity and stamps. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.