Custom part

A quick learner from Macon, Ga says:
I been ordering S377 but need it with this tip instead
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top of Balance (Front)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top of Balance Side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Bottom Shoe
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! I believe the top attachment you are searching for is the 19-034 Winged Balance Top Fitting. This is typically used with a bottom shoe that has a depth measurement of 1-3/32". Although, it would be a good idea to double check this measurement before we get the order link made up and forwarded over to you.

Alternate view of 15-004
Alternate view of 15-004

Please also confirm the length of the metal channel, only the metal as well as the stamp from the channel. Unfortunately, it is a bit difficult to make out from the provided photos.

I'll also need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances for custom assemblies.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have in the meantime.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.