Did I order the wrong part?

A handy person from Augusta, GA says:
Hello, I recently ordered seven (7) of the 90-005 sash locks (white). This was SWISCO.com order #2149204. These are for my daughter's new condo in a different city. I was ordering based on a couple of photos of the sash locks that she sent me. Her locks use a keeper. Both the lock and the keeper are 2 1/4 inches between the mounting holes. I have attached the only photos that I have. I am guessing that I should have ordered the 90-009 sash locks and the matching 90-109 keepers. Is this correct?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash lock 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash lock.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Yes, I believe we would have to agree. The 90-009 would have been the best replacement for this hardware. The 90-005 is meant to secure under window glazing, not a keeper, that is why it is not best fit here.

Alternate image for 90-009
Alternate image for 90-009

Latch thickness of 90-009 Window Lock.
Latch thickness of 90-009 Window Lock.

As for the keeper itself, part 90-109 is a good start but you'll need to confirm the measurement of the thickness first. It appear you do not have a lot of room to work with so they need to exercise caution.

Detail of 90-109 in chrome
Detail of 90-109 in chrome

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.