Do you have a part like this. Resembles your 90 077A

A quick learner from USA says:

Do you have a part like this. Resembles your 90-077A, but distance from frame to center of screw hole is 15/16th instead of 7/16th. Manufacture of window is Atrium. And they are about 18 years old.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't carry any sash lock with the same hole spacing as the 90-077A that also has a backset of 15/16". The closest we can provide is something like our 90-278, which has a backset of 11/16". Is the hole spacing on your lock indeed 2-1/16"? If in doubt, please send us photos of the lock, that may help us narrow down your options. 

A quick learner from USA says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D291989 Randy Lock1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock3.PNG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us with these photos. Looks like your lock extends further back than normal so as to fully wrap around the keeper. We unfortunately don't sell anything with that design. I think our 90-278 may very well work for you; like I mentioned above, the backset is only 11/16" but it may still work only if 11/16" is the distance from the holes to the front of the keeper, if that makes sense. It wouldn't wrap around the keeper the same way but it would at least engage with it. 

Either way, that is our best option. I can't guarantee that it will work but I think it may be worth considering, at least.

Dimensions for 90-278
Dimensions for 90-278

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.