Do you have replacement vent stops to fit my Harvey windows?

A handy person from Westborough, MA says:
The stock vent stops that were in my Harvey windows cannot be "locked" in closed position, so must be removed to open window wide. Looks like your stops have a slide that allows them to be "locked" in a closed position. That would allow me to leave the vent stops in year-round (don't want to leave slots open in cold weather as draft comes thru). So the question is do you have stops that will fit into the slot which is 1-7/8" x 5/16" as shown in the photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash Vent Latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Harvey Vent Latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Harvey Vent Stop
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! It appears the closest replacement match we have to your Harvey vent latch is our 26-122 Vent Latch. Take a look over the dimensions and carefully compare them to your existing latch to see if this could work for you. This will fit into a slot measuring 1-29/32" x 5/16".

Alternate image for 26-122
Alternate image for 26-122

Side view of 26-122
Side view of 26-122

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.