Do you sell these Nami/Dura Trust Springs?

A home owner from nj says:
I have a double hung vinyl window marked Nami and Dura Trust. one of the springs has broken and I can't hold the bottom window open. I need a new spring for the one side. Thanks. I believe it is an inside sash 24x48. pics of intact spring, and broken spring where coil is at bottom of window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named namiwindow.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tromppic.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tromppiuc2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tromppic3.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like a 15-087 Balance Shoe. This uses Series 180 Coil Balances. That 7 on the shoe might indicate you need an S180-7 7 pound spring, but to be safe, look for a stamp on the actual spring. If there is none, give me the exact weight of the window sash; I can work out the spring weights needed from there. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.