Do you sell these balancers?

A quick learner from Daytona Beach, Florida says:
Hi. I have old, but good single hung Aluminum windows. And my bottom plastic balancer broke. Please I would like to order two new balancers. See attachments. Order two new window latches,See attachments. And a white plastic cover for the balancer. Moust important is the bottom plastic piece what broke off.
Thank you. Peter
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Window Spiral Balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spiral Balance Tube
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spiral Balance Assemblies
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spiral Pivot Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Tilt Latch
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your spiral balances appear to be the 3/8" diameter, Series 900 tilt window spiral balance. To determine which of these balances is the right replacement, you'll need to confirm the length of your metal tube, not including the plastic tip. 

From what I can see in the photos, your balance appears to have a green tip. That will be the option you'll need to select once you've confirmed the length.

The compatible pivot shoe reminds me of the 3/8" Thick 15-045 Pivot Shoe. To confirm that this is the right replacement, take a look over the dimensions and compare them. 

The end of the pivot bar appears to have been broken off in the plastic shoe cam, so they will likely need to be replaced to complete your repairs as well. If you need assistance with having them identified, I'll need to see an undamaged pivot bar removed from the sash.

Dimensions for 15-045
Dimensions for 15-045

Your tilt latch reminds me of our 26-314 Top Tilt Latch Pair. To confirm that these are the right fit, carefully review and compare the dimensions. This latch pair is only available in black and is of limited supply.

Alternate image for 26-314
Alternate image for 26-314

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.