Do you sell these drawer sockets?

A quick learner from Blue ridge va says:
Do you have replacement parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! Looks like you have an old Merillat drawer socket. I've seen this many times in the past. The bad news is that these aren't made anymore and we don't have an identical match. The good news is that our 32-119 has been verified to work as a replacement, and I've done it myself. I'm very confident that this will work for you.

There are a couple things to keep in mind before you make a purchase, though. First, note that the 32-119 is only designed to screw to the back wall of the cabinet, whereas yours plugged into two slots. That means you will need to drill new holes for this to work; depending on how thin the back wall of your cabinet is, you may need to install a plank of wood first to make sure it doesn't just tear out of the wall the second you put any weight on it.

Next, you should glance over our dimensions first just to ensure that the size of the opening is the same. That way you'll know that your track can fit. In the case of our 32-119, the size of the opening is 31/32" tall and 7/16" wide. The other dimensions can be ignored.

Detail of 32-119
Detail of 32-119

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.