Do you sell these soft close drawer plungers?

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
I'm looking to replace (or repair) the soft close plungers as seen in the photos, attached:

I need between 10 - 20 plungers but cannot find them online at all.

The G* Grass drawer slide model numbers are 77002 & 77003 (left & right)

The actual plunger that needs replacing is model number 1C08C04 (see photos: IMG_5980 & IMG 5981)

Any help with locating these or a suitable replacement would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Soft close plunger
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Slides
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Grass Flange-mount Locks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Grass Locking Device
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Plunger
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to say that we would not be able to supply you with an exact replacement for the soft close plunger you have pictured here. The best possible replacement recommendation we can supply you with is the 32-006 Soft Close Adapter. The damper can be removed for recessed applications as indicated below. Take a look to see if this is something that could work for you.

Alternate image for 32-006
Alternate image for 32-006

View of damper removed from housing
View of damper removed from housing

How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.