Do you sell this Guardian industries closet door guide?

A quick learner from California says:
I am looking for the top roller guide for a guardian industries mirrored closet. I'm having a hard time finding the whole thing or just the plastic part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6688.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6687.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6689.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This old closet door guide has been discontinued for quite a few years now, which would explain why you've had such a hard time finding it. According to my records, it's been off the market since 2014.

The good news is that we have a modern roller that the manufacturer recommends using as an alternative. See our 23-093. While the design may be very different, it's compatible with the same track and installs in the door the same way. It's a perfectly suitable replacement in my experience. Give it a look and let me know what you think!

Detail of 23-093
Detail of 23-093

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.