Do you sell this spline?

A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
Face 5/8 in, Spline into window 3/8 in, Opening 3/8 in between edge of Face & edge of Spline.
House built in 2004, no information on windows for manufacturer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Face 0.625 in.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spline into window 0.375 in.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edge - gap 0.375 in.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spline.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. It's hard to make out the end profile of your old glazing in that last photo, but I think I know what you have. It's an older, discontinued style, but I've been able to use our 55-029 to replace it in the past. It's not an exact fit but I find it works pretty well. Look over its specs below and see what you think!

If you have any doubts, please show me a clearer picture of the end profile. It's possible this could be a case of mistaken identity, so seeing it more clearly would allow me to be more confident.

Profile diagram of 55-029
Profile diagram of 55-029

A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
Tom, Thanks for your quick response. Yes, the end view is difficult to show a clear, detailed image. I've taken that picture at least 10 times, but both ends are in rough, tattered condition, and I don't want to cut that piece without having a replacement for it. I really appreciate you showing me the piece 55-029 that might work. This "old house", though only 20 years old, sure has become difficult to maintain because of needed replacement parts being "discontinued".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.