Door Seals

A quick learner from USA says:

I need help to replace two door seals. One door is metal.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door Seal
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Damaged
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Width
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, we will need to see a less/undamaged piece of both seals removed where we can view a clear image of the end profile. From there we can get a clearer idea of how the seal installs and overall style. Thank you! 

A quick learner from USA says:
I included 5 photos. Two are from the seal on a metal door. That seal contains a black insert as can be seen in a photo. The other 3 photos are from another door. Please let me know if you have replacements. If so, include a link or product number so I can order them. If you need more information or better pictures please let me know. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal 4
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal 3
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End Profile
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional images.

We do not have an exact match for the foam seal, but start by reviewing the the style of the 58-201 or 58-056E. We cannot guarantee they will be a direct fit, but compare the dimensions to see how they match up.

For the seal with the magnet, take a look at the our 58-008 prime door seal set. Unfortunately the seals in this set are not sold individually. Compare the dimensions and let us know what you think! 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.