Door guides for sliding closet doors

A home owner from Cuyahoga Falls, OH says:
I'm looking for another set of floor guides to match what I have (I need 2 sets but can only find 1). I'm hoping to not have to drill any other holes in the hardwood floor. The doors are not normal thickness, more like 3/4" plywood. Please let me know if you have anything that would work. I found rollers on your website and I'm hoping to order everything at one time...thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230721_030924.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230721_030900.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. These door guides resemble our 23-210, but review the diagram below and see if these match what you need.

Dimensions for 23-210
Dimensions for 23-210

A home owner from Cuyahoga Falls, OH says:
Thank you for replying. Those look like they will work for the outside 2 pieces but there is also one for the center where the part sticking up is in the middle of the piece. Would you have something like that too? Thank you
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't. The 23-210 is the closest option we have, but the tabs on both pieces are offset.

We also sell a few triple-tab guides that you may want to consider. These are single units, rather than individual pieces, but they still might give you another option. You can see our full selection here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.