Door hinges

A quick learner from Imperial, NE says:
I see no markings on any of the hinges. I was hoping to have a set of hinges when I took the door apart but see the bolts inside the door frame can be spaced differently so they are much more specific. Any chance these pics would be enough to narrow the choices to two sets of hinges? I am entertaining ordering two sets if the choice can be narrowed down that far.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Hinge
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge Top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by taking a look at the two pivot sets related on the page. These pivots have similar bottom pivots. The difference is at the top frame pivot. The 79-097 top pivot has two mounting holes. Where as the 79-133 has three mounting holes at the top pivot. Compare the two pivot set on the website along with the related video.

Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

The upper pivot point has three screws as shown in the included picture. So the 79-133 appears to match better.
Would the 79-133 be your suggestion then?
As the previous pics show it is the lighter aluminum color.

The 79-133 does appear to be the better choice with the three holes at the top pivot. Both of these hinges are very similar except for the top pivot that attaches to the door frame with three screws.

Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Before I go any further, I assume the left hand is correct for this particular application?

Hello,

Yes, based on the orientation of the original pivot, the Left hand version would be the best option. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.