Double coil job

A professional from California says:
Please see attached pictures of removed parts from the window on one side only. I need all those parts eight of them four to the right four to the left of four windows.

Please call me prices and shipping delivery.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Nustar 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Nustar 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20240131_010013833.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20240131_010017185.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! Your coil balance assembly appears to be the Series 140 Quick-Tilt Assembly. Our rep, Steve, confirmed that your sash weighs 35-1/2"lbs. I also see that your assembly is stamped with an 18. Given this information, you'll need the S140-18 Quick-Tilt balance.

Alternate image for S140-18
Alternate image for S140-18

This coil balance assembly is compatible with either the 26-398 or 26-405. To confirm which of these pivot bars is the right replacement, carefully compare the dimensions below. So long as at least one of the installation holes match yours, the replacement should work fine for your repairs.

Detail of 26-398
Detail of 26-398

Alternate image for 26-405
Alternate image for 26-405

I'm sorry to say that I do not have a phone line I'd be able to speak with you on. This is the only method of correspondence I have to assist you, unfortunately. If it is important for you to speak with a member of our customer service team, they can be reached at (888) 991-1929.

The price of each of these pieces of hardware as well as the shipping costs can be viewed on the website. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.