Double coil window balance. Unknown make/model

A home owner from Minnesota says:
I am looking for a replacement for this window balance which I removed from my window. I need two, one for each side, as they are both broken.

There is no identifying information on the balance or the window that I can find, other than a small "5" printed on the coil itself.

The white cover pieces on the window balance are in two separate sections, rather than one piece.

Thank you for any help!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Coil Balance
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! Your exact pivot shoe has been discontinued and is no longer available but the good news is that we do have a replacement that will work just as well.

We suggest using our 15-177 Coil Balance Shoe to replace the shoe you have. Take a look over the dimensions below to confirm that this is the right replacement for your existing coil balance shoe.

Alternate image for 15-177
Alternate image for 15-177

This shoe is compatible with the 1/2" thick Series 152 Coil Balance secured to the shoe using the 33-072 Screw. You'll need to check both coils for the stamp that will indicate the spring strength you need. If they are both stamped with a 5, you'll need the S152-5.

You may also need the 15-143 Coil Bushing, the 15-144 Coil Bushing Cap, and the 15-145 Coil Support Barrel.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.