Double hung tilt out upper sash balancer

A quick learner from Atlanta Georgia says:
I need 2 balancers that the channel measures 25 3/8" long
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Pivot Shoe
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! Your channel balance assembly appears to be a plain channel, tilt window balance with a 15-044 Balance Attachment connected to the bottom of the balance. This will need to be a custom made assembly.

I am happy to get an order link made up for your, however to confirm pricing and availability there are a few details I'll need to confirm. To start, is the length you confirmed the balance including the attachments or just the length of the channel. If it includes the attachments, I'll need to know the length of just the metal channel.

I'll also need to see a photo of the top of the balance and how it installs at the top of the window. This will be important to ensure the custom balances are assembled correctly.

Please also confirm the exact weight of your sash. Unfortunately, I will not be able to cross-reference the stamp from your balances with the stamp on the replacements.

The shoe compatible with the 15-044 is the 15-216 T-Lock Pivot Shoe. To confirm that this is the right replacement carefully review and compare the dimensions below.

Alternate image for 15-216
Alternate image for 15-216

A quick learner from Atlanta Georgia says:
Here are pictures of pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Side Mount Pivot Bar
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

We do not carry an exact match for your existing pivot bar but our 26-402 should work well as a replacement. You may need to drill a new installation hole to install the new bars.

Take a look over the dimensions to see if this is something that could work for you.

Alternate image for 26-402
Alternate image for 26-402

Alternate view of 26-402
Alternate view of 26-402

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.