Double hung window spring assembly replacement

A home owner from Kingston Ontario says:
Metal bar is 1/2 x 1/2 wide and 16 inches long ? number on bar is Unique - 15-D-40
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6652.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6649.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6648.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6651.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6650.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I am confident that we can supply you with the replacement balances you need. They will just need to be a custom made assembly. However, before we move forward, there are a few details I'll need to confirm.

You have the Series 770 Channel Balance with a 62-105 Heavy Duty Pointed Hook attached. Since the length of your balance is 16", you'll need the S770-16. Although, you should be aware that this balance will have a 15D stamp which can support a sash weighing 16 to 19lbs. So you'll want to confirm that your window weight falls between that range, especially since these are a custom order, which are non-refundable and non-returnable.

I'll need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase so that I can get the custom order link made up for you. There is an order minimum of (2) balances.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.