Drawer soft close damper/ piston

A handy person from New york says:
I have htc 533 drawer slides and most of the soft close dampers are going out and pushing the drawer back out after closing. On the light grey housing it says "HC 12 8" that is the only marking on either part. I would like to find a replacement as it just simply snaps in. The dark grey piston is ultimately what needs replacing. It does have 2 locking lugs, 1 on each side of the plastic cylinder that locks it into the light grey housing. I am willing to replace the whole assembly if found.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230717_002456405.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230717_002444217.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230717_002437294.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230717_002646221.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for the part shown in your photos but it looks like it may serve the same function as the 32-006 soft close adapter. Take a look at the video below to see if this could work for your application. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 32-006
Alternate image for 32-006

View of damper removed from housing
View of damper removed from housing

A home owner from Vermont says:
I'm looking to install soft close adapters to my kitchen and bathroom drawers.

Will the 32-006 soft close adapter work on drawers as well?

Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe that the 32-006 will work for drawers like you need it too. I supposed it would be possible, but it would require some creative mounting work to get it in the right spot without also interfering with the drawer's ability to operate normally. 

How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.