Drexel bedroom drawer pull

A home owner from NY says:

Need 2 of these for men's Drexel dresser from @1970.

I think 5 1/2" opening

I was able to order a couple of these a few years ago but now having trouble locating the exact design.

Thank you for any help

Louise

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0907.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! The widest installation hole spacing we have for our drawer pulls is 5". I would suggest double checking this measurement to determine if your hole spacing is truly 5-1/2". Take a look at the diagram below for reference. (The measurement I am looking for from you handle pull is the one we've marked as 4-1/2" on our diagram.)

If yours is truly 5-1/2", we may have another solution we can offer.

Dimensions and alternate view of 22-201
Dimensions and alternate view of 22-201

A home owner from NY says:
Measured again and from screw to screw it is 5 1/2"
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. I'm sorry to say that we do not have any handle pull that will fit that measurement. Our next best suggestion would be to use a knob pull. Take a look at our 22-040, 22-041, and 22-204. See if you might be interested in considering either of them as a replacement.

I do apologize that we cannot provide you with a replacement in your exact specifications.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.