Euronpean Style Cabinet Hinges

A landlord from St Augustine, FL says:
I have an older kitchen with European Style Hinges that are marked: "A48" and in another location "O = H) (it could be H = O) and it has a 5/32 (4mm) inset from the edge. I think it's a 1/2" overlay.

If you have it I would prefer a soft close hinge
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance that we can supply you with the soft-close hinge you are searching for. Although, I'll need to see a photo of the existing hinge to confirm. The measurements are a big help but we'll need to see the design of the hinge, as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A landlord from St Augustine, FL says:

Jasmine,

Attached are the pictures you requested.

Thanks very much!

Mike

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2811.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2814.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2815.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2816.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the photos! We do not carry an exact match for your existing hinges but I believe our 32-340 or our 32-343 may be worth considering as a replacement. Take a look at the dimensions and compare them to your hinge to see if either of these might be a fit for you.

Alternate image for 32-340
Alternate image for 32-340

Dimensions for 32-343
Dimensions for 32-343

Unfortunately, neither of them are soft close hinges. Although, we do carry soft close adapter that may help to solve that issue. Take a look at the video below to see if this is something that could possibly work for you.

Alternate image for 32-006
Alternate image for 32-006

How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.