Tilt Window Channel Balances

A quick learner says:
channel length 28"
stamped "(11/2) unique 27-E-50"
building was built in early 2000s

I would be interested in purchasing a few dozen of these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pulley 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pulley clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bent channel.MP
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your channel balance resembles the S770-28. The stamp code does not correspond to ours but you may be able to use the 28E strength options for your replacements. I would recommend weighing your sash to confirm that it falls within the 28-32 lbs range supported by the 28E balances. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you! 

Close up view of the Series 770 balance top.
Close up view of the Series 770 balance top.

Close up view of the Series 770 balance bottom.
Close up view of the Series 770 balance bottom.

A quick learner from Orlando says:
Hi Casey! Thanks for that info - I weighed the sash and it was between 32 and 33 lbs. Any further recommendations?
A quick learner from Orlando says:
I found the weight list and went ahead and ordered two of the 28F! Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Both 27E and 27F strength options will support a 32-pound sash, so you should be good to go. Just let us know if you need anything else. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.