Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Arm length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Base arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Offset
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Arm gear
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dimensions
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Our closest match for your awning operator appears to be the 39-194. We also offer the 39-193 opposite-handed version. With that being said, the arm length and link arm connection hole dimensions differ from yours. The length of the arm isn't generally a deal breaker since there is a good amount of play but the hole diameter should be an exact match. The distance between the installation holes is also important. Review the dimensions below and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 39-194
Dimensions for 39-194

A home owner from Florida says:
Thanks Casey,
With the information you provided I was able to verify fit and placed an order with you all.
Thanks again
A much satisfied customer
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm glad that we were able to help! Just let us know if you have any other questions once your order arrives. Thanks for posting! 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.