Florida Extruder International series 2000 parts ( tilting)

A quick learner says:
I am looking for 6 Balance that measure 25 inches in length appear to be 9/16th (maybe 5/8ths) "U" shape spring loaded with a tab attached at the bottom of the cord that attaches to the window at the bottom. I also looking for 6 locks that have tilt release, window locks and security lock, each measures about 5 inches. Finally I am looking for 60 (10 -6 ft in length) linear feet of "U" shape plastic (vinyl) glazing bead say 9/16 the width all around that has an angular return for locking on one side and straight edge on the other side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

Your lock appears to be part 26-431P. Carefully review and compare the measurements shown on the diagram below.

Dimensions for 26-431p
Dimensions for 26-431p

To recommend the most accurate replacement for your channel balances, we'll need to see a photo of the attachments on the balance as well as any that might be in the window (pivot shoes, cords, clips, etc). This may mean that you'll need to search for an undamaged balance in a similar window. Please be sure to include the stamp/marking from the metal channel as well.

In regard to the glazing bead, we'll need to see an end profile view of the part to make the best recommendation. I can't guarantee that we'll be able to recommend an exact match but the photos are the best place to start.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.