Florida Extruder Milestone

A contractor from Orlando FL says:
Hello, please, We're refurbishing these windows. We'll need all the railing parts and springs, etc.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ANSI AAMA sticker
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named type of rail
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom balance clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named full view balance
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! I'm afraid we don't sell railing or frame parts. We should be able to help with the balance though. It's hard to make out the design of the clip at the bottom of the balance so I can't be certain but I am reminded of the 15-043. If this terminal clip is what you have then I recommend the Series 770. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

A contractor from Orlando FL says:
Hello, The terminal clip makes sense. I included more pictures. Included a picture from the shoe too. The balance is 28" long. What does the A, B C... type means?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named disc NLA shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named front of shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top of spring
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named terminal clip attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pulley and string
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional photos! We don't sell this exact pivot shoe but the 15-179 looks like it could be a comparable match. This measures 9/16" thick and 15/16" wide. Take a look and see how our specifications align with yours.

The lettered options represent the weight range they're calibrated to support. There should be a stamp printed on the metal channel that will indicate which option is needed. If not, you'll have to weigh the window sash on a scale to determine the appropriate option.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.