Florida balance shoe

A quick learner from Florida says:
This is a Florida window and the 15-029 custom shoe is an exact size match.
I assume that custom shoe would go on a S380-37 with the 3640 option, confirm? I only need one balance to replace the broken one.

As far as the top sash guides, these are the ones that are closest: 18-044, 18-161, and 18-018. They are only a couple of bucks apiece so I would order all three along with the custom balance. Please provide a custom quote with shipping.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named winged top fitting
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named winged bottom fitting
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named winged bottom fitting
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We can help supply replacements for this balance via custom order. We'll take a 37" long plain channel with the 3640 stamp and attach the 19-005 top and 15-029 bottom fitting to match your old balance.

However, please note that our minimum for custom orders is 2. You wouldn't want to replace just the one balance anyway. Pairing a new balance with an old one would only cause the new hardware to wear out much faster as it'd have to pick up the slack for the weaker counterpart. 

With that said, I'm going to email you a purchase link and price quote for (2) of these balances that you can use to place an order on our website. Please note that the top sash guides are not included in this link so don't forget to add your needed quantity to your cart separately. Shipping will be calculated at checkout. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.