Folding Handle Replacement/Casement Window

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
Looking for 2 folding handle for casement window
CIG-1 1-90
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I am afraid I can't cross-reference that code to anything. Can you show me a picture of the window operator this handle attaches to? Please show the entire mechanism, including the link arm(s) that push and pull the window. A bird's eye view, with the window open, would be best. We'll do our best to ID what you need from there.

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
CIG-1 1-90 is the ID on an older window with an identical handle. I have included a photo of the ID on the casement window whose handle I would like to replace with a folding one. That window was replaced in 2021, but not the hardware. The handle on CIG-1 1-90 fits it.

I included photos of the current handle which is from 1990 (again identical to the one on CIG-1 1-90). I do nor care what color the new handle is--would prefer white, if available.

I have also included photo of ID on the new window--but hard to read

Thank you for any help you can give. Would love a folding handle which a new casement window (2023) has.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named five.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named four.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named one.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named six.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named three.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for these photos, they're a huge help. This appears to be an Andersen brand operator. We did sell a folding handle that was compatible with this mechanism, however it was discontinued around this time last year and our stock ran out not long after.

Andersen has suggested using our 39-459 kit as an alternative. They claim that it's compatible with all the same hardware, however it comes with a cover and lock assembly that you may not need. Unfortunately they only supply this as a kit and we aren't able to provide its individual components separately.

Another possible alternative is using the 39-298 "T" type handle. This doesn't fold, but it has about the same clearance as a folding handle does when fully collapsed.

I am sorry that we can't provide you with an easier option. These are our only possible options for you at this time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.