For slide window top of window frame and side guides/retainers

A quick learner from Land O Lakes, FL says:
This one of the top piece is in pieces so you only have about 1/2 of it. I would be replacing both of these. they retain the top of the spring to the window.

The one on the clip for the side and guide of the window is intact and would take 4 of them to lock in the window.

Do not know the brand but the house is about 22 years old in central Florida.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230427_104534.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230427_104455.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Looks like you need a new top sash guide and face guide. 

The face guide looks like a match for our 67-026, but you should check our dimensions to ensure that they all match up.

I don't recognize the top sash guide at all. You say that it's broken in half, but I'm afraid that's not enough to go off of. I need to see this in undamaged condition. I also need you to show it to me from the front and side. Think of it like a mug shot. Would that be possible?

Dimensions for 67-026
Dimensions for 67-026

A home owner from Florida says:
I need that exact same thing, except the actual dimensions are 1/2x7/16".
Do you have that, or will this fit?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a face guide in this style in that exact size. Can you please verify which particular dimension is 7/16" instead of 1/2"? Is it the height or the width, using the above diagram as reference? If it's just the height then that may not be a major factor and it should still install in the window normally. I would only be concerned if it were the depth.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.