Found Top Roller Assembly, have NO Clue on Bottom

A home owner says:
Local screen repair said they could not find replacements for our screen and recommended new one.

Found: The top is part 84-024T.

They took out the bottom so I have no clue what it looks like only: 2.5 inches wide 2 inched tall. One hole for screw anchor with a hole for tensioner close.

Thanks you for your help, I hope to order from you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2965.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I believe we can supply you with a replacement for your existing bottom roller. Although, to confirm the right replacement, I'll need to see a photo of the roller removed from the door.

The 84-024T is typically paired with the 84-024 but you'll need to compare the design and dimensions to confirm that this is the right fit. If this roller is not a match, I'll need to see a photo of yours removed from the bottom of the door.

Alternate image for 84-024
Alternate image for 84-024

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.