Full Tilt Window Parts Needed

A landlord from Delran, NJ says:
Hello,

Looks like I need both tension rods, the slider/tilt and pin and the tilt latch. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5457.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5458.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5459.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5460.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5461.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I recommend having a look at our 26-243 and 26-244 tilt latches to see if our dimensions match up for what you need. I suspect you may have our Series 770 but I'd like to see a photo of the clip at the end of the pulley cord to confirm. 

We'd be happy to identify your pivot bar but we'd need to see an undamaged one removed from the sash to narrow down your options. 

A landlord from Delran, NJ says:
Here are the additional photos of the pull cord and the pivot bar.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 860F98C5-675D-431F-8643-36C231D0439E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 860D92E5-61C0-42B1-8D5C-16B5A33C14DE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A04FA74A-E0A3-422E-A100-A6640E9CC19F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 085DDCE8-020F-478A-8785-581ADCDA6041.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This setup is a bit strange. Your balance uses a 19-043 clip to connect to the pivot shoe but this clip is designed to be screwed in at the top of the window track. Either way, our Series 770 should work fine as a replacement. There should also be a stamp on the metal channel that will indicate what strength option you'll need. You can re-use the pivot shoe if it's in working order. 

I can't be certain with your pivot bar still installed but you can start by taking a look at our 26-360 and 26-415. You'll have to remove yours and compare the specifications to see if one of them matches up. 

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.