Garden Window

A distributor from Tempe, AZ says:
Need handles for a garden window and the plastic piece behind the lock per my installer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Locking Handle Plate
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Are you looking to replace the handle on the lock or the handle on the casement window operator? We would only be able to supply you with a replacement for the entire casement lock.

Your operator is likely to be a Roto brand operator, there are a few different replacement Roto handles we can recommend. Although, I believe you can use the 39-232 for your operator. Be sure to confirm that your operator has an 11/32" spline measurement to confirm that this would be the right replacement. If not, I'll need to see a photo of the entire operator to determine the best possible replacement handle.

The plastic piece behind the lock on your window appears to be the 38-158 Roto Locking Handle Plate. To determine if this is the replacement, you'll need to carefully compare the dimensions. You'll especially want to confirm the distance between the installation holes.

Alternate image for 38-158
Alternate image for 38-158

Alternate view of 38-158
Alternate view of 38-158

A distributor from Tempe, AZ says:
Thank you so much for the information. The photos are exactly what I needed to send into my ordering department.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help! Please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair questions.

Have a great day!

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.