Gasket

A quick learner says:
Does anyone know where I can buy Anderson gasket, Like on pictures?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240303_112928.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240303_112839.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. It's hard to make out what your gasket is based on these photos. When it comes to this kind of seal, we like to see the end profile. That allows us to analyze the shape and pick out something that installs in the same way and fills the same gap. I'll share a video below that will explain exactly what we need to see.

Can you also verify that this is an Andersen brand patio door? Based on what I can see in your photos, this doesn't look like any series door made by them. Check the corners of the patio door glass to see if there is an etching stating the brand and code number of the doors. Andersen usually puts their branding on the glass, while other companies don't.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.