Glass retaining clips

A home owner from Yonkers, NY says:
Hello. I was wondering if you carry this type of clip for my china cabinet.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Retainer Clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named China Cabinet Clip
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! Your retainer clip reminds me of our 32-325 Long Glass Retainer Clip. To confirm that this is the right replacement, carefully review and compare the dimensions and design. This clip is not sold with the compatible screw, so you'll need to hold on to your existing screw for installation.

Alternate image for 32-325
Alternate image for 32-325

A home owner from Yonkers, NY says:
Hello, yes these are the clips that I am looking for. I can use q5 pics. How do I place an order?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi!

I'm glad to hear these are the correct replacement. The order can be placed either by clicking the hyperlink in my response above or by clicking the photo image of the part below. Either of those links will take you to the product page to add the hardware to your online cart.

I hope this helps!

SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.