Glazing Strips for Unknown Window Brand

A home owner from St. Louis says:
I purchased a house with relatively new vinyl windows installed in the basement. I cannot find any manufacture markings anywhere on any of ghe window parts. I've searched local St. Louis window suppliers and hardware stores for these glazing strips but with no luck. Attached are a couple of pictures and a sketch of the strip. I think it resembles a Swisco 55-204, but mine has a flat area parallel with the surface of the glass and mine is a little larger in both width and depth. I have 4 windows total, but only need 3 long pieces for the horizontal glazing and 2 short pieces for the vertical glazing. If you have any like this, please let me know. And if you think the 55-204 will fit/work, I can install the glazing on windows in opposite walls so it will not be noticeable that the glazing is different. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named X strip profile pic.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named X profile sketch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named X outside closeup.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unforutnately, the 55-204 glazing bead does not snap into the channel like the one that you need. With that being said, take a look at the 55-164, 55-306, and 55-197. They are not as wide as yours but are installed in a similar way. Review the specifications shown on our product pages to see if you could use one of these for your repair. Thanks for posting.  

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.