Capitol glazing stips

Landlord from Bethlehem PA.
Dec 16, 2014 2:33 pm
I'm looking for glazing strips for old Capitol aluminum single hung bronze windows. Please note that the top bead on the upper stationary window is wider than the rest. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
Bruce
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
4 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Dec 19, 2014 8:23 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Hey, Bruce. Your vinyl glazing looks very close to our 55-060. Look it over and see if this could be a good match.
Quick Learner
Dec 19, 2014 8:56 am
This is not the correct strip, but may work. Are the two libs on the bottom flexible rubber?
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Dec 19, 2014 10:39 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
The 55-060 does have a flexible rubber protrusion on the bottom. However, I think we may have actually found something closer. It is an old part that no longer have in our catalog, but I am going to re-add it for you to look at. I hope to have it in stock soon and will let you know when we do!
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Dec 19, 2014 10:54 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Alright, Bruce, see our 55-119. I think you'll find the dimensions to match yours a little better, and a bonus is this does have a little rubber lip at the bottom. It's not exactly the same as yours but I think it's a great place to start!
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts