Bypass Hanger Replacement

A handy person from Ventura CA says:
I am inquiring about replacing this closet door hardware. The door is 1 1/8" thick and the back track offset hardware is 1 1/8". I was unable to find the proper wheels with the matching offset. The doors are from the 50's with I believe to be original hardware. I found a "no 3000" as the only discription on them. Can you assist me in replacing these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1961.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1953.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1960.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1954.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1952.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for posting. We have two rollers that come to mind that may work for you. See our 23-177 and 23-173. Compare their dimensions to your old hardware and let us know if you think either could work for you.

Detail of 23-177
Detail of 23-177
Alternate view of 23-177
Alternate view of 23-177
Detail of 23-178
Detail of 23-178
Alternate view of 23-178
Alternate view of 23-178

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.