Guidance on bi-fold door part removal and replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello!

I just purchased a new condo and the bi-fold doors are in rough shape. I searched the part number I could findon the door, Acme 17-4405, and a question and answer thread came up where Paul from Swisco provided a very detailed reply. I'm hoping you can help me with my fix.

My door has an issue on the bottom where it seems like there is no pin and therefore is not attached to the bottom track. Attached are some pictures. I tried to remove the corner block but was unable to budge it. My first question is can you share any guidance on how to remove the corner block? My next question is, once I remove it, which pin would you recommend? And my final question is can you share any guidance on how to replace the pin in the corner block? I might also need the bottom track piece as it seems to be missing a spring on one side.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231011_182222.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231011_182225.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231011_182228.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231011_182240.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your Acme corner block looks fine. You need to remove the door from the track and carefully lay down the door. With an adjustable wrench you can turn the nut on the 23-113 door pivot to raise and expose the threaded pin.

To remove the corner block, you would unscrew the exposed screw on the back of the door and with a putty knife slip it under the 23-113 door pivot collar and force it out of the corner block. The pins are force fitted into the corner blocks. The track you have is no longer made. Stanley now uses track like 23-509 and up to 23-520. I need to see the track piece missing the spring to further assist. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.