Guide Pin for Bifold Doors

A handy person from East Greenbush, NY says:

Hello,

This is the guide pin hardware from older model bifold closet doors we have. I wish I knew approximate time period and there are no marking of a company anywhere on the closets or hardware. I have searched all over the internet and don't see anything that comes close to the unique design of this nylon guide pin. The guide pin must have a diameter of 5/16 inch or less because the track is fairly narrow. Thanks for any help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240127_100638_resized (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240127_100531_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell a match for this and I'm afraid we aren't sure who might. The 23-266 is the closest we have, unfortunately. I am very sorry that we can't offer a suitable replacement. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.