Handel for Sliding Patio Door

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
See photos of broken handle for a sliding patio door. I can not find any manufactures name on the door, unless I'm not looking in the right spot.

Thanks

Bruce
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door Handle.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door Handle 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door Handle 1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Bruce. This handle set looks like it has 3-15/16" hole spacing, and so something like our 82-030 should be able to replace it. Note however that the damage to your inside pull indicates that the mortise lock within the door might be broken and ought to be replaced. To find out, remove the handle set and try manually throwing the lock with a slotted screwdriver. If it does not budge, then you know the lock is the primary issue. The 82-227 should replace it. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Thank you for your quick reply. I'll will remove the current handle and check for size fit as well as check the lock.

Thanks

Bruce
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You got it! Sounds like a plan.

Please feel free to reach out if I can be of any further assistance.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.