Hard to find window latch hardware

A quick learner from Lakeland FL says:
Hi, we have a broken window latch, the base measures 1 1/4 between the holes. The base is angled slightly towards the hook. The sweep/scoop latch broke off the base. I took another photo of a different one in the house to show the full latch hardware of a non broken piece. The reach is about 1" I think. The house was built in 1984 but I don't know if these are original windows or updated windows. We tried a Bartow 310 and it was too big holes didn't match, and reach was too shallow. Obviously the wrong part, most of the parts are for 1.5" or 2" center holes. Appreciate any help on this. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweep Lock & Keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweep Lock Base
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kinco Sweep Lock
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing! We do not carry an exact replacement for your existing sweep lock but I believe our 90-021 Pan AM Window Lock could potentially work as a replacement. Although, I cannot make any guarantees. 

You would need to drill a new installation hole to accommodate for the difference between your hole spacing and the spacing on this sweep. This sweep lock has an installation hole spacing measurement of 1-1/2" and a height of 9/16". 

The compatible keeper is the 90-114 Binnings Window Keeper. You may also need to adjust the keeper so that the window will latch properly in the case that the lock is not tall enough to latch; providing this is possible.

When drilling the new holes, we do advise exercising caution so that you do not drill into the glass pane or damage the window frame beyond repair.

Take a look at each of these parts to determine if this replacement solution could work for you.

Detail of 90-021
Detail of 90-021

Dimensions for 90-114
Dimensions for 90-114

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.