Help finding top door pivots

A handy person from SC says:
Trying to match these top piviots which are broken or missing some pieces.Piviots are braded into the flat plate that screws to the top of the door. HELP!

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8104.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8103.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. These two parts appear to be a very old style closet door guides. We don't sell an exact match for either one, unfortunately, but we do sell a few that function under similar principles. See our 23-318, 23-182, and 23-266.

There are two major concerns with each product: how they mount and how they interact with the track. In each case, and assuming the best case scenario, you will need to drill new holes to allow them to mount to your door. That's not necessarily a big deal, but I'm more concerned with how they'll fit into the track. Neither of the three products mentioned have the same cap as what I see on your old parts. I can't speak for how well they'll interface with the track guide.

All that aside, these are our best and only options. Look them over and see what you think.

Dimensions for 23-318
Dimensions for 23-318

Detail of 23-182
Detail of 23-182

Detail of 23-266
Detail of 23-266

Alternate view of 23-266
Alternate view of 23-266

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.