Help identifying parts for hinged wood -framed windows.

A home owner from Eagle Point Oregon says:
We have a variety of these windows throughout our house and a few of them have problems in their operating, crank assemblies. We need help identifying the brand and parts required. so glad my contractor friend turned me on to your site, but so far nothing looks just like what we need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named casement window butterfly handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named casement window cover and handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named casement window crank
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! The 39-107 cover as well as the 39-102 and 39-114L handles come to mind based on what I see in your second and third photos. 

As for the operators, can you open the window and show us a full view of the operator's arms? That should help us narrow down some options. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.