Help identifying unknown parts

A purchasing agent from New Jersey says:
Not sure what the parts are called would you carry something like the attached photo
Thank you for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PHOTO-2024-01-03-14-41-30.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks so much for reaching out to us. I'll do my best to help you.

Reviewing the hardware on your photo, my first thought is that these are part of a carrier assembly for a closet door. Can you verify where these parts installed originally?

The reason I say this is because the design is so similar to our 23-162. This has the same kind of mounting plate and threaded post. However that's about where the similarities end. The hole pattern on the bracket is different compared to yours, and the overall size of both the bracket and threaded post appear to be different.

For now, look this product over and see what you think. Note that it's meant to mount a carrier like our 23-161

Written measurements, clarification of how this installed, and clarification on how it worked would all be helpful. Let me know if you can get any of that information for me.

A purchasing agent from New Jersey says:
The photos are perfect and I'll make a note on the part number for the top mount ting bracket.
What is the lead time for the top mounting bracket?
Thank for your help!

Teri
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again, Teri. Both products mentioned are in stock and available for purchase at your convenience. All orders can be placed directly on our site.

I just wanted to reiterate that the 23-162 mounting bracket is not a guarantee in this case, but it is the best option in our inventory. Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.