Help replacing hardware for JELD WEN window

A quick learner from Dallas, Texas says:
Hi,

I have 4 JELD WEN G0307381573590 windows.

Unfortunately, 3 of the windows have lost the clasp handle and need to be replaced. I need two right side and one left side clasp handle. (Please see the attached picture of the one remaining handle I have.)

Also, I need a 6 foot piece of replacement wood interior side trim (please see the same picture to see the side trim I need).

To you sell these items?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Handle
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, can we see the handle removed to view the overall style? Please start by reviewing our selection I have related on the page to see how they compare to your original. Once we see the handle removed, we can get a better idea if one of these will be compatible with your window. 

Unfortunately we do not carry replacement wood trim. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Dallas, Texas says:
Hi,
Here is a close up picture of the clasp mechanism and handle attachment.
Thank you,
Mark
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mark, thank you for the additional images,

Unfortunately after further review, our locks we carry will not replace your original. You may need to reach out to Jeld Wen directly to see if an exact match is still available. I apologize that we cannot assist with your repair. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.