Help with 90-213

A home owner from Lawrence, Kansas says:

Could you send to me the parts that go into your part number 90-213. It would be handy to have instructions on how to assemble this window lock assembly.If this is the replacement I need for two of my windows. All of the double hung windows have this lock and keeper. Our house was constructed in 1984.

Thanks,

Bill

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Bill,

Thanks for reaching out! The 90-213 Pella Lock & Keeper comes with everything you'll need to install the hardware. The lock will come ready to install. Since your windows already have these locks, you'll just need to match up the installation holes from the lock and keeper to those already on the window and insert the screws.

You'll just need to double check the dimensions to confirm that they are the right fit for your window.

Dimensions for 90-213
Dimensions for 90-213

You'll need to place the order for them via the website. Any of the links in this post will direct you to their product page. Although, if you need assistance with placing the order, our customer service team is available and would be more than happy to help. They can be reached at (888) 991-1929.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.